Tuesday 4 October 2011

FALLING MODELS

PUBLICITY STUNT??

Naomi Campbell

So recently I have been counting my blessings that I want to make the clothes that go down the catwalk rather than wear them. As looking at the dangers involved in walking with a straight face, in a straight line, without tripping on the latest versace creation is a job that I am happy to stay away from. Most models just fall once or twice and it can make their career... for example naomi campbell in those famous vivenne westwood platforms... that fall did her and the shoes some good. So after much consideration I have decided when I am a struggling designer the first person I will employ to wear my clothes will be Lindsey Wixson who recently fell three times!! That alot of promotion. In fact maybe everyone of my models should fall now that would be an eye catching show and less pressure for the people involved. 







GO ON GIRLS!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment